Thursday, October 2, 2008

Rafa's 250th, Stevie's 100th, Robbie's first.


Quite an important highlight of the season isn't it? For some reason I think Liverpool put a lot of brilliant skills last night. A lot of times I was like, 'oh how did they do that?' and, 'oh my god, the ball went through?' and, 'blimey, lovely flicks!'. I just want to talk about goals today. At the 4th minute, Kuyt scored. Actually the keeper should've done better. But Torres should've scored there, lucky je goalkeeper dapat sepak hehe. And the goal was Liverpool's 100th goal in the European Cup under Rafa Benitez. Hah banyak betul record.

Next, is Robbie Keane's first goal for Liverpool. Oh I know he would score tonight! It's been too long for a striker. It was produced by a smart cross from Fernando Torres. Possibly lucky, but heck, it was a goal to the near post.

And of course, Stevie's signature free kick, made him to have scored century of goals for Liverpool. Smartly taken, what a way to score your 100th, in front of the Kop and the Kopites. All hail our Captain Fantastic :)

PSV played horrible though. I think there's only one player who's actually playing, Nordin Amrabat. I don't know any other player other than him haha. Anyway. Selamat Hari Raya, Nordin. Tak balik kampung ke? Haha.

But though, we did concede one goal, that has made Atletico to top the group stage. But tak kesah lah, nanti kalah jugok dengan Liverpool. Haha confident je. Ok lah. I think I'm getting fat. Makan rendang 3 kali sehari, lemang dua batang kot, nasi dagang lagi. Haha who cares, raya dulu! Ok lah. People started to complain already looking at how I spend the time in front of the comp during raya. Byebye.

No comments: