Monday, October 13, 2008

too many reds

This blog is just to fill up my time. OKAY I know I supposed to write about the England match now I'm sorry I just watched until Ferdumbdinand's goal cause I fell asleep again. Sorry England I don't know where's my passion for you anymore! Hahaa. I went to bed feeling guilty looking at my pillow which says ENGLAND largely on it. So enough about England, they won it 5-1 so it's a good thing that doesn't need attention haha. Congrats to Spain too, I watched your match, good job.

Dah la pasal World Cup. Oh I made this poll about 'who's the best 70's legends there were', and about 3 of my friends voted. But I removed it cause I think I can't even decide myself haha. I can't even decide which player to include actually, I wish I can put them all! Haha.

By the wayy, I found a blog from a Singapore dude and apparently he's been writing Liverpool blogs since quite some time, so he has many linkies. After clicking link to link, I realize that there's too many people who write like me and I'm too lazy to link it all haha. So I just managed to link 2 of 100 more.

I don't have too much time to read all those blogs anyway. I gotta study some shits since final exam is coming. And I have to sit for some papers early cause I have this Sony photography thingy to do. And I won't have time to blog about Wigan or England. I don't know why I even bother to tell you these stuff haha. Ok lah bye.

2 comments:

Louis said...

Hi Hidayah! Great blog there! :) I'll link you up.

Cheers!

utusanlfc (Johardy Ibrahim) said...

Adik Dayah,

Seronok tengok you blog ni sebenarnya. apapun, bab ulang kaji pelajaran tu jangan guna perkataan explicit. With the paper scroll tu nantilah akan menentukan sama ada you ada cukup duit atau tak, untuk beli tiket kapal terbang, fly to Manchester and take a cab to Anfield. hihihi

Selamat Belajar dan Selamat Berjaya!

You'll Never Study Alone... well for me... study is an everyday process, as long I don't have to sit for the exam every quarterly. hihihi