Sunday, October 26, 2008

Top of the table clash, and we already top it.


Posting this post doesn't mean I am less excited now, I still am! Until I see the faces of Blues in my class tomorrow, I'd be more than satisfied. What I have to say now, sorry Liverpool, I doubted you. I shall have more faith now. Together we're getting our hands on the 12th cup! Hahahaha. I sounded like a Power Ranger.

Anyway. What a game, Reds! That was like the best game I've ever seen! We all know that Chelsea-Liverpool would be a very fast game. The classic EPL. But throughout Liverpool conquered Stamford Bridge! Everybody should be man-of-the-match. Well it's true they say, records are meant to be broken. Sorry Chels, I guess Stamford Bridge is not the strongest fortress anymore.

Thanks to Alonso's effort. And his free kick shot that hit the post was brilliant too. It should've gone in. The referee, is another case. He loves to play cards doesn't he? I really disagree on his decision on Gerrard's yellow card. Bapak kemas Gerrard punya tackle, dia nak kasi yellow card. Apelahhh. Harap AirAsia je kat lengan baju ahaa. But I was right about Mascherano's getting a yellow card! Not that I'm happy. Haha.

Actually there's too much to say about this match. But I forgot all of them because I delayed my post time. Haha. And that's another reason why I need to post early, UtusanLFC.

Once again Liverpool had brighten up my day. Ohh we love you Liverpool. All we need is the love from you.


of The Beatles and Liverpool.

Thank god I wore this today

4 comments:

utusanlfc (Johardy Ibrahim) said...

After the game, I celebrate like one teenage boy around my nonchalant friends... who cares? Oh yesss... I celebrated as if I won a lottery. And unlike you... I don't bother to open my computer as soon as the game ends. Celebrate first laaaaa... then you express yourself in writing. That's the way it should be. hahahah

utusanlfc (Johardy Ibrahim) said...

Dear,
Please reconfigure your blog's time watch... how come my posting stated as 10.01 am?

hidayahnazri said...

hey i was about to change my ym status laa.
it was saying 'whatever happens, happens' through out the 90 minutes.
kasi class la sikit kann :D
so i took a time blogging.

about the watch, sorry i was too lazy to bother that -_-
nnt lah. haha.

utusanlfc (Johardy Ibrahim) said...

waaa... I saw the new season T at one shop. Quite pricey. But cantik. Of course, only chicks like you are suitable to wear it. Not dude like me.

Dear, instead of buying there, what if I suggest for you to join LSCM? By being a member, you're entitled to a 10-15% discount when you purchase such merchandise in the club's outlet in Shah Alam. By being a member, you're saving precious Ringgit also. hihihi