Sunday, October 26, 2008

Reds faces the Blues and I'm not ready to get the blues.

Honestly, if we ever finish up with a point I'd be fairly happy. I mean look at Chelsea, they beat people really bad. And with Liverpool relying on luck these days, it'd be so hard to face a very good team. Scolari's an excellent manager. He managed to rebuild an unstable team. He makes use of all the players that hadn't made the starting line ups last season. And all the players didn't just play, but really enjoyed doing it. Yeah I remember when Chelsea played Malaysia, I was there watching Joe Cole just 5 metres away. And I shouted Deco's name everytime he took a corner. But though, I was wearing a black t-shirt and yellow pants haha. Sokong hitam kuning la weh! :D


My prediction would be 2-0 to Chelsea. With a yellow card to Mascherano. It's good that Manure drew. So it looks like our other rival other than Chelsea is Hull City -_-
When we play them, we'll beat them hard okay? YNWA. ;D

2 comments:

kajang-today said...

sorry dear, u were wrong. it's red faced blues in the end.

hidayahnazri said...

i am happy to be proven wrong :D