Friday, October 24, 2008

there are places i remember

Well the title had nothing to do with this post. I just love this Beatles song. Reminds me of.. Liverpool :D

So I just came back from Langkawi. VERY tiring. I was going to miss the Wigan match on last weekend, so there I was at my dormitory, calling my friends asking how Liverpool was doing. I was very tired and sleepy that time, but when they said Liverpool is losing 2-1, I couldn't sleep! Haha. But the last sms from them that night just brought me a big smile :) So I heard Kuyt was the hero, but Liverpool really needed to step up. I hope they'll begin to really realize that consistency is vital. Go ahead, beat someone 5-0, and people won't hesitate us for the title.

I wish there's a replay though. I want to curse Amir Zaki for that impossible shot :D He's good, really good. Top scorer of EPL now, I think? And look, someone's in the stands ;)


Torres and girlfriend, Olalla :)

Well now, the Atleti kick off. A draw. First half was entertaining like people expected the match to be. But the second half, Gerrard's off Aguero's on. Main terabur, Keane missed a golden chance. Atleti began to attack, got the equaliser, held. I can't say much about the match. I had to have my Physics books on my lap (ugh). Reina was really impressive, since he's playing his dad's club. But overall, this match doesn't seem too important for me anymore because of the Torres turndown :( A draw is nice, at least we got a point. We'll meet again at Anfield, Atleti. A warm 'welcome' for you.

No comments: