Monday, October 6, 2008

kings of comebacks

Just how many curse words did I shout at the first half? Haha well my mum doesn't really seem to care. I'm always the one shouting when I'm watching football anyway. But I was doing my homework at the same time (major desperation), so I don't really know the tactics or formations or who-mark-who. I was just listening to the commentator and whenever he shouts, I look up. And boy, how many times did he shout Riera's name? The new lad's really good. Too bad he wasn't getting much credit on the newspaper or our two guys' blogs (yeah this is referring to Kajang Today and Utusan LFC). Well what the hell I'm going to give Riera credits here :D

Stephen Ireland scored because he is the man being at the right place at the right time. I like Ireland, he's good. Probably one of my favorite footballers. And who's that Garrido? He scored a good curler as well. Robinho doesn't make any impact at all through out the match haha. In your face!

And oh okay about Kuyt's case. Okay he probably sucked yesterday, but all that blinded by his winning goal doesn't it? But yes I admit, I went 'oh god, kuyt' a lot of times. He missed chances. He did suck bad, but no I won't say he's a dickhead. He still gets his first PL goal in 11 months anyway haha.


Now about our herooo, Fernando Torres! He's always a saviour. I accidently tossed my pencil when he equalised. He's such a good header. Though he missed one clear shot to make him a hatrick hero. And I went 'that one clear shot! what if we don't get any of that until the time's over? oh boy, Torres'. But we did didn't we? ;D

But when we were 2-0 down, I know we're going to fightback. At least for a draw. I know I have high hopes, but that sorta come to me. Oh well, I have an LFC soul kan (HAHA).

1 comment:

kajang-today said...

yep sis, spot on. Riera is a good buy. he is nearing my radar. he's not escaping though, another good show, his name will be plastered all over town. cheers.