Sunday, September 28, 2008

torres derby for the merseyside derby


Yeah that's the way Liverpool roll! Awesome goals, opponent defenders looked busy, and Reina was not busy at all haha. All hail the feet of Fernando Torres, who is said to finally found his scoring boots. Sebelum ni Olalla bawak lari pergi sorok kat Spain kot haha. And Kuyt and Keane were the perfect partner for Torres, I mean ohmygod how many assists they had produced? Riera didn't really shine today. Keane played most of his part I guess. I watched the match at a cafe. Since my whole family went to terawih after berbuka at a hotel, so I asked them to drop me off there. (And by the way I'm not even fasting okay, don't get yourself wrong). But I didn't watch the first half. By the time I get to the cafe it is still nil-nil. Since I am very rabun, I got up the first seat right in front of the big screen. And all the guys who tak solat maghrib berkumpul belakang tengok bola are like, 'pehal budak ni amik seat depan, menghalang aku je'. Haha excuse me la I want to watch my dearest Torres. Aww rambut pendek hari ni. Extra hot and extra bad. Yellow carded tuu. Haha. Okay okay people get annoyed with this so lets get back to football. Torres should've scored his hatrick though, bola tu pulak offside. Hesh.

And the red card wasn't really deserved by Cahill I guess. But who cares la, eighth red card in last eight games is a pretty cool record haha. And aww Arsenal lost, and Chelsea did not. And no I don't want to talk about Manu. Alright time to bug those fasting people tengah bersahur.

Byebye.

1 comment:

utusanlfc (Johardy Ibrahim) said...

The true test for a Liverpool fan and a girl like you is if you can withstand the waiting game and willing to sacrifice your beautiful sleep. Try eindhoven on the 2nd day of raya at 2.30am.

BTW,Selamat Raya, dear!