Sunday, September 7, 2008

I can never blog about England

Well maybe one of the reason is that I always fall asleep watching their matches. Yes, I didn't watch the match. Haha. The reason I blog is because I'm bored. Since football is the only thing I can think of to talk about, I blog here. Okay so I supposed to talk about football now? Let's just give it a go. England, England. Another uninspiring first half. Capello didn't start his team with Wes Brown, Joe Cole and David Beckham. Though Walcott did give some problems to the home side with his pace and trickery. There's not so many chances, even though England was likely to be the stronger side. Rooney should done better with his shots. But it was a great pass to Joe Cole, helping him to score the second goal. First goal is also scored by Joe Cole. Produced from a free kick curler from Lampard, deflected by Lescott and then Joe Cole striked a great volley to take the lead.

Err how do I know all this? I read the news of course HAHA. But I watched the highlights in Youtube. Oh and, I watched Spain's match. Apparently my mum would freak the hell out if she sees me bringing my sahur meal in front of the tv, so I just managed to watch the second half. And Villa's goal is just insanely impossible! Oh and I came across Skrtel's goal vs Slovenia. Ohmygod would you just take a look at that shot? Sensational! Look through it in Youtube, someone will post a video of it eventually haha.

Well of course you know all the scores. So I won't blab about it here. Okay now I'm getting sleepy. I have to pack my things up today because I'm going to move out tomorrow. Guess what? No internet for two weeks! ;(

But I'll try my best to fit in a blog about Liverpool-United later. That's all lah. Byebyebye! Selamat berpuasa :)

No comments: