Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Robert David Keane


Haha okay first of all, this post has nothing to do with Keane. But the first time I saw that name came out as a substitute, I was like, oh who the hell? We have that player? Haha. Anyway, this post is really about Marseille Liverpool. Steven Gerrard. Gerrard oh Gerrard. Could you just look at that shot and tell me that isn't stunning? Hah but we're used to see our captain do that kinds of miracle, aren't we? I won't talk much here. Main reason because I haven't read about post game analysis or reviews or whatsoever. Ugh I hate writing offline blogs. I have nothing to write!

But anyway, Cluj? Hahaha my classmates laughed off about Cluj playing against Roma. They jokingly predicted a win for Cluj. And whoa, are they good or what? HAHA.

p/s - doesn't Torres score anymore? =/

No comments: