Monday, January 12, 2009

Well, I'm not stoked

Sorry, late post. School days. No, I didn't watch the match. I fell asleep on the couch. I was very very very tired. But when I woke up, 0-0. Well figured. I had a bad feeling about this Stoke. If Torres was starting earlier I bet there would be more chances and even more goals. But I don't get this Rafalution on putting Kuyt as a lone striker.

But I guess I'm glad I didn't watch it though. I heard there's an almost screamer at the very end of the match, but it hit the post. I would've gone mad after that.

I didn't really mind about this result I guess but that was BEFORE I found out that Manure won 3-0 against Chelsea. Sure it was so entertaining to see my friends at school teasing each other, but it also meant that if Manure win their remaining two matches, we'll be doomed :|

3 comments:

kajang-today said...

hopefully wigan and bolton will do a stoke here and deny them the ever increasingly possible chance for MU to top the league b4 everton encounter.
fat hopes?

utusanlfc (Johardy Ibrahim) said...

No doomed yet. May be a bit difficult. We're not losing games. It's just that we're not winning games either! hahaha

hidayahnazri said...

lets hope we'll prove manu that they're celebrating too early
beat them at old trafford perhaps?
haha