Sunday, January 4, 2009

Torres-Gerrard partnership strikes again!


Preston down, we're through the 4th round! I want this cup quite badly. But not as bad as the PL. But still, Liverpool didn't make quite a record of FA cup titles -- winning 7 cups, behind Tottenham (which is the 3rd team with most FA cup titles.. I think).

Liverpool played good, but at early and last minutes, they kinda laid back and gave the ball away to Preston. Riera's AMAZING. GOD, I think I admire him too much. Look at that solo effort on that goal! No wonder Babel is no longer our first choice to play the left wing. Talk about Babel, what's up with him lately? Such poor performance. Main terabur. Maybe he was desperate to prove that he's just as good. And don't let me start on Robert David Keane. I guess I want to call what UtusanLFC call him now, 'King of Misses' :D Kaki dia saloh adjust sokmo.

And it's back with our most favorite partnership of all time, the Torres-Gerrard partnership! Killer! I seriously want to see the old formation now, 4-4-1-1.. or 4-5-1. Where Torres and Gerrard always find a way to score! Stevie was so generous on that 2nd goal. How on earth did he see Nando making that run? I mean if Stevie scored, it would sort of distract people from talking bout the jail incident. But he didn't care, as long as Liverpool get that second goal, surely. Awww my captain :)

So I'm worrying about Xabi now! Thank god we have much improved Lucas. We can still play 4-4-1-1! :D

Okay, school's starting tomorrow. So.. have fun -___-

1 comment:

utusanlfc (Johardy Ibrahim) said...

school? aiyaaa adik... kami ni nak antar our kids to school jugak... hahaha

Selamat Belajar!