Monday, January 26, 2009

Steve Gerrard, Gerrard. He passed the ball forty yards. blablabla

Hello guys! Happy Chinese New Year! School's out the whole week! *smug*

Now, yesterday was the first Liverpool match I watched since the last two matches haha. A draw. Why would I bother? We'll play easily in Goodison anyway. They'll finally move the bus to the other side of the field. Leave that to Carra to do his work. About the equalizer, I think Torres' pass was.. amazing. Superb. Impossible. Breathtaking. It suprised me that the draw didn't bother any of you guys too. I thought somebody would've been cursing by now. Hahaha. I guess we all have the same faith. Ceycey. Anyway, I agree to all of your sayings about the match.

Okay lah that's it. Cuti seminggu je, cikgu bagi homework untuk sebulan kot. Haha. Byebye!
Gong Xi Fat Choi! -- I'm not sure if I spell this right.

2 comments:

kajang-today said...

if not for another of Kuyt's woeful finishing, the replay would not be necessary.
bila la liverpool nak menang ni?

hidayahnazri said...

hari ni.
confirm.