Monday, January 5, 2009

another exciting Merseyside Derby draw comin up

Last night's FA Cup 4th round draw brings us to meet Everton at Anfield. Once Everton's name pop out the screen, I'm so excited because we won't just play against a boring lower level Championship team (which will result a humiliating event if we lost), we will play against our neighbour -- long time rival since Liverpool FC was ever been established.

Pfft why am I making this so big? It's not that we seldomly play against them. But yea, another Merseyside derby would be fun.

Anyway, I just came by this article in a website -- Capello had said to some youth player to not to become like Steven Gerrard, regarding the assault charge. I'm freaking pissed! How could he said that to one of his best midfielder? It sounded like he's already calling Stevie a criminal, without a proper proof that Stevie was guilty in the incident.

Bodoh la Capello ni. I never liked him since the first time. Ugh.

* and I wanna apologize to some blogger's name mistake I did on my last post. already fixed it though! maybe I don't need to explain hehe.

2 comments:

tombiruo said...

Come on man, Gerard status as a good footballers is not a license to bash people, in fact it should be his utmost duty to preserve his status.

LFC will suffer if he is jailed. Capello is just stating fact and as England coach he has his responsibilities to the England team of which Gerard is a member. TQ

utusanlfc (Johardy Ibrahim) said...

ehhh porahhhh la lu. We don't know the facts of the case and yet you already condemned Gerrard. So shut up and stay away from us.