Sunday, December 14, 2008

what the Hull?


If only Liverpool scored another one. When we were two-nil down, I hesitated if we ever fight back. But then there comes our Captain Fantastic, saving the day again. The way we played is excellent in the first half. But the second half just lacked of the X-factor. I don't really know what. Hahaha.

Then when it was 2-2 and we're heading to the 70th minute, I was still munching on my snack and expected a goal anytime after that. Hahaha. Adoi. Dossena is not really as good, I would prefer Insua as our left back. I don't agree the idea of playing Kuyt as a single striker though. He's more to a supporting player. Maybe Stevie play a better striker than he is. Why not eh? 4-3-2-1 -- Kuyt and Riera as the attacking midfields, Stevie as the single forward :D

.. Jokes

I guess we were unlucky. A couple of shots almost go through the net. Next stop, Arsenal. Adoiii Chelsea kalah laaaaa. Hesh.

No comments: