Thursday, December 11, 2008

Ian Rush was here

Meant to do this posting a while ago. I heard some Anfield legends was coming down here on 7th Dec to play some football between other PL legends.

Some of the 80's and 90's Anfield legends that came - Mike Marsh, Paul Walsh, Paul Jones, Michael Thomas, Phil Babb, Mark Walters, John Durnin (played in Reserves), and most importantly -- IAN RUSH.

I swore if I knew Ian Rush was coming, I'd be there cheering for him. But I didn't, what a shame :( But a lot of Liverpool fans were there. Macam Anfield dah aku tengok. Hoho.

Turns out Liverpool Masters won the cup after all. And John Durnin -- who played for Liverpool Reserves -- won the golden boot. Hahah. Liverpool met United in the final -- old rivals. And we just proved that history is just going to be like it used to. Liverpool ruled again, beaten United just like they used to. Rush scored a couple of brilliant goals. He lead the team and lifted the trophy, something that he is used to haha.

I wonder why UtusanLFC and Kajang-Today never mentioned about this?

1 comment:

utusanlfc (Johardy Ibrahim) said...

halo adik.... mu cepat sangat. Tengok utusanLFC sekarang daaaa... hihihi