Tuesday, December 2, 2008

hamming, but where are the nails?!


Yes, today is a very miserable day. I refused to get out of bed until it's 3pm hah! And I'm invisible in my YM. Seeing the happy faces of Chelsea and United fans just make me wanna puke. But anyway, I read all the guys' blogs on the match and I managed to get a laugh today. They all seem so dejected, even more dejected than me hahah. I'm not into that point where I began to hallucinate or want to bang my head on the wall or just get soooooooooooo PISSED OFF.

But the players did well. Just not that good in front of the goal - and need to be more creative. It's just luck. We haven't got our luck this time. But we're still on top, and I'm sure Chelsea will get more slip ups. They're horrible now. Cheer up, and think positive! :)

No comments: