Monday, December 22, 2008

Hold your guns its Christmas!

Can someone explain to me what's going on with our usual gray shorts? Is this the kit manager's fault to have brought the wrong shorts? Is it about the trend of red skinnies going on? Or is it just Christmas? Hahaha I can't help but to get cracked up watching that kit. After 15 minutes I was still giggling. Note to Liverpool, don't use that mix and match thing again, okay? People are not going to take you seriously -_-

Anyway, a draw is even stevens. The game was biased to Liverpool the whole time. It was misery for Arsenal. Adebayor was sent off and the captain's injured. And lots of yellow cards. But hey, you can't always blame Liverpool for that. The ref was just easily fooled. Hahaha.

Wtf? The ref actually fall for that? BAHAHA

I wasn't in any mood of cheering after all that. But after Arsenal went all wrong, Liverpool also went wrong. A few close shots, and Gerrard should've scored two goals there. But we weren't attacking much. Arsenal keeps pressuring and attacking, Liverpool went all terabur. I blame the red shorts.

Keane is finally a saviour. And all hail our man-of-the-match, Insua! Haha he's so getting into the first team.

Whatever happens at Goodison tonight. (KALAH KALAH KALAH Chelseaaa bahahaha)

2 comments:

utusanlfc (Johardy Ibrahim) said...

Dear Dayah,

abg beli seluar LFC semalam. Cost me RM134.90.

well... I won RM150 when we bear Man.U (RM100) and RM50 (Arsenal beat Chelsea). So it's not really my care la. hahahah

hidayahnazri said...

hahaha coool. just don't match dengan baju gray -_-