Sunday, November 23, 2008

zero zero :D


Frustrating, very very frustrating. Sorry I just NEED to express myself now! Anyway, my friends don't wanna hear me brag the fact that Fernando was the only guy who was actually playing. They went, alah you memang bias kat Torres je considering those gorgeous blonde hair he has tonight ;D

But really guyss, I'm giving the football facts now. Sloppy passings, not enough pace and alert, and I don't know, the chemistry just wasn't there. Keane especially, barely know where Torres is gonna make the run. And the midfields and defends always give random lob passes for Torres to work with, which always fall on the opponent's feet. Riera and Masch, well, it's probably not their day today. And Xabi should've made the starting line up, for screaming out loud!

Ergh kesian Torres struggle main sorang-sorang. Oh Gerrard balik laaa.

No comments: