Sunday, November 9, 2008

embrace Keane for the brace!


Nothing to say :D But Arbeloa seems very happy for his goal. Well yeah I'm happy too seeing players who didn't score much, scores. Keane just proved that he worths the money.. well, almost. But anyway like Rafa said, 'Robbie told me he has got a monkey off his back, whatever that means'. Hahahaha classy, Rafa.

But Torres seemed so desperate for a goal, kan? In a good way, of course. Takpe, Khamis ni we'll show Tottenham who's boss! Pfft ingat boleh kalahkan Liverpool senang senang ye. And hahahaha did Manure lost again? Hahahahaha oh my god hahahaha. I'm always on Arsenal's side! You rock, Nasri!

*Fawwaz kalau baca, that's what you get when you boo Liverpool ok! Hahaha :D

By the way, is it just me or I'm becoming more un-professional on football blogging? I mean come on, I didn't talk about the match facts at all. Well, u guys know the match so what the heck :D

No comments: