Monday, November 3, 2008

Spurs' so called comeback

Tak puas hati laaa! Liverpool's first defeat! Bottom thrashed top! I rushed studying my 'Quadratic Functions', so I can watch the match. I was annoyed by Harry 'Houdini' Redknapp though. He was so confident to beat us. And at the first 5 minutes, Liverpool already scored. They played okay through the first half, so I just went sleeping on the sofa. Ngantuk la pikir Add Maths.

Then I was awoke by the commentator's shout, 'And there you go.. bla bla bla.. TOTTENHAM 2 - LIVERPOOL 1'. I jumped out and the tv screen was right clear, TOTTENHAM 2 - LIVERPOOL 1. I don't know why I was still staring at the tv screen for 15 minutes after that. Unbelievable, defeated feeling. The plan was to continue study after that, but I swept away all the books, pull in my PS3 controller, played FIFA 09 and thrashed Tottenham 10-0.

And the day went through all gloomy and.. un-red. The unread messages could be like 10? I didn't even bother! I was so frustrated like I was having my heart broken. And don't blame me if I suck my Add Maths paper :p

Pergi sekolah tadi, semua guys macam 'Wooo kalah booo malu je dengan Spurs'. And guess what, they're from the beaten clubs. Chelshite and Manure. So, who bother haha. Kalah jugok dgn Liverpool. HAIH Torres I miss you lah. Thrash Atletico Madrid JOMMM!

Anyways and anyhows, WALK ON.

No comments: