Monday, November 17, 2008

happy Steven Gerrard week :|

So Liverpoolfc.tv announces this week as Steven Gerrard week. Lets celebrate! I'm putting a giant poster of Steven Gerrard next to my giant poster of Fernando Torres! Hensem doeee Gerrard. Haha. I just read through my past blogs, and I realized that I haven't blog on our Carling Cup's match. Haha it didn't matter that much until I forgot. I don't know, the guys were really determined for a revenge. But it ended up as another defeat. But Chelsea were also defeated by who-the-hell-is-Burnley, at home I assume? HAHAHA. But the best part is what Drogba did, threw a coin and showed the finger to the Burnley fans. HAHAHA.

And I just heard the news that Stevie is ruled out from Germany friendly because of a tear in the adductor magnus muscle in his right leg. Whatever that is. Some said it was another Rafa's tricks to not let Gerrard play. I mean, what a blow. I was looking forward to that match. Lawan Schwensteiger tu woo sape taknak tengok! But I'd be caught asleep again anyway haha. But Capello insisted to make Stevie travel to Berlin, and prove that he is injured. Oh give it a break! Barry can do the job la!


The meter outside my house. I just realized this yesterday =_=


School holidays are boring. A win from Liverpool means celebrating alone now. All I can do is teasing my friends online. It's not fun at all! But it seems like my blog mates having fun with teh tarik sessions at night. Ey your wives tak lonely ke? :|

3 comments:

Singh Is Kinng said...

Hi there,

I'm in, it will be on top left of my blog.

Singh Is Kinng said...

Opss, I mean top right.

hidayahnazri said...

thanks, but im not a politic person much :D
at all, actually haha.
thanks again!