Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Cheating blokes in purple 2 - 0 Liverpool

I figure starting to write the post before the match ends will let me eat my supper sooner. We are losing anyways.

Well, well. Look at that formation our gaffer had set up for today. I have no problem about the formation, I have problem on the player that was given the job of left midfield. Aurelio was playing midfield all suddenly! I was glad enough that Aurelio is back on the starting line-up but, who are we kidding, Rafa? We adored Aurelio for his defensive works. Few times we saw him getting deeper, thus a few times he had to remind himself that he has to play more forward.

That's not our main problem though. Gerrard wasn't himself too. And Lucas. What need I say more about his boy? I thought he already got his game for his good performances on the last two or three matches but, he performed awfully today so we all know now that Mascherano was the one we need to guide the midfield.

But all I want to blame today is the referee and those cheating blokes in purple shirts.

In the end, no luck for us today. It is okay because this is only a group stage and we were playing away. But it is not acceptable because we had full squad, we thrashed Hull, and we're going against Chelsea this Sunday. Great, Chelsea would have confidence now. Considering they lost their last match.

Oh, darn it.

That's all lah. Sorry for not posting on the last match! I was away and I just watched the replay today. Agree to whatever y'all said.

Bye!

1 comment:

Amirul Idham said...

ah..

ni semua salah rafa...

apa jadah letakkan aurelio kt tgh...

dan merehatkan riera yg on-form masa lawan hull...

pelik2...

http://liverpool-malaysia.blogspot.com/