Sunday, September 20, 2009

Shaky, unconvincing 3-2 victory.

And I'd have to say, entertaining. But the game was so nail-biting I forgot to enjoy it haha. Anyways, thank God I'll have a good raya tomorrow! WE will have a good raya. All my uncles are 'Pool fans too.

So.. I thought we'll gonna whip another 4-0 but, maybe it is a God's test to Liverpool fans who are about to get mocked by their cousins by their narrow win and stuff. Kyrgiakos being sidelined again. Aurelio didn't start and Agger is still not fully recovered. Carra looks especially shaky today and Skrtel makes more unnecessary tackles than ever. Insua is okay, but he should never try to shoot for goal. So many flaws in our defence, it makes us concede too easily. Especially on set pieces or counter attack. But Glen Johnson, for the win baby, for the WIN.



But it's back to my favourite 4-4-1-1 formation, only with Lucas on so, I'm not convinced. Although he'd been highly rated in the last two games, I'm still looking for that consistency. And this game? Just proved he still needs time to work on that Alonso role. But he didn't make that many silly mistakes as he used to though. Steven Gerrard looked rather lazy but even with his laziness, always managed to lead with style.

Fernando Torres' solo effort is sick as shite! He was unfortunate not to get his hat trick though. But he's among the top scorers now so, that's all I can ask for my pretty boy now ain't it? Harharhar. Last but not least, West Ham nasibbbbbb je goal. Penalty pun tak betul.

Haa that's all I had to say. If you're wondering why am I wasting my raya night here and why am I not playing mercun with cousins like every other kids, it is because I'm at home and my kampung is just 15 minutes away so we always go there at pagi raya. Lucky lucky me.

So tomorrow, big big derby match between City and United. I don't know who I'd want to lose more though. Either side, I'll be happy. Bye everyone, have a nice raya! :)

2 comments:

Amirul Idham said...

agree with you..
carra is so shaky...
skrtel pun sama...
insua pun... eemmm..
back mmg bermasalah..

dah smpai masa aurelio dan kyrgiakos kembali..

http://liverpool-malaysia.blogspot.com/

utusanlfc (Johardy Ibrahim) said...

hi sis,

Selamat Hari Raya. Maaf Zahir Batin.

Ikhlas - utusanlfc