Monday, October 5, 2009

In the blues

Well..

I thought we could've won. I have to admit it now - I fall asleep on the 30th minute.

I was so tired that day! The first 30 minutes - as far as I watched - Liverpool controlled the game. I know we would score at some point. Usually when our defenders are performing well, there is no way we could concede. We made a few breakthrough and we did come close to netting the goal.

And I woke up at 70th minute and saw the score was 1-0. My early assumption is that the goal should come from a penalty. And then come the second goal, and I forced myself to go back to sleep. I am pretty sure that Liverpool played well, and I was told that Reina did a number of remarkable saves. And so did that Chelsea keeper, Hilario. So now I have no idea who to blame or what is there to complain. Maybe it's the usual problems we're having, to get creative and to have someone else besides Lucas to control the midfield. But it is impossible for me to watch a repeat of a losing match.



Maybe no luck again this time. It's pretty depressing thinking that we already lost 3 matches, aite? That is more than the overall number of matches we lost on last season. Throwing the towels? No, not yet. Walk on!

3 comments:

@r zh@r said...

no luck..

Amirul Idham said...

it's all about luck...

harap lawan Mu kat anfield, dpt la kita menebus kekecewaan...

sakit telinga kena kutuk hari ni...

YNWA

http://liverpool-malaysia.blogspot.com/

ABU said...

since your last n3, we lost a few more games and drew some. Whatever it is, its always good to beat the Mancs...u got that "Top of the World feeling"....

All the Best for your SPM and hope by the time u finished, we are a bit better off..