Sunday, December 20, 2009

Pompey 2 - 0 Liverpool

Ahh, devastating. It's never a good feeling to write about a losing match. I missed the first half because I was having dinner outside. But I heard we kept on attacking and should've scored. But when I got home it's already 1-0 and I saw nobody played the midfield besides Gerrard. Then I knew that Mascherano had been given a red card. So, what went wrong? I'm not ever gonna watch a repeat of a losing match.

But what I know is that the formation was a bit different than the formation when we played Wigan. The second half was crappy. We kept losing possession. But I guess the lack of player was the one that causes it. We had a couple of good chances, but the keeper brilliantly saved both strikes. Apelah nasib.



Everyone is talking about Rafa's going to get sacked and blablabla. Truth is, I still trust Rafa in managing the team. He knows his players more than anyone. Maybe sometimes he made crazy decisions but I still trust him than anyone to manage the team. But I could be wrong.

Well what we can do now is just keep walking on. I know it's a long time ahead for the next match but hey, Manchester United just got thrashed by Fulham. That makes it a bit better, doesn't it?

1 comment:

ABU said...

the only positives of the night is that MU got trashed by Fulham..otherwise the others like Man City, Arsenal, Villa and Spurs all won..!!

Like you, I am keeping faith with the team and in rafa we trust!!

YNWA