Sunday, August 30, 2009

Bolton 2 - 3 Reds

Phew, my handsome captain to the rescue again! I should've never underestimated Bolton. Well to be exact, I should never overestimated us, for now at least. The first half passing terabur macam taik kambing jee. Salah siapa? Lucas jugak. After Torres scored, that's more like Liverpool we were waiting for. Well, almost.

The Hero and The Zero

Now, the new signing. I still need time to learn to pronounce his name.. and how to spell it. Anyways, he did okay for a debut. Of course he's nothing to compare to the brilliant Johnson but, he did okay I guess. At least he has stubs and his ponytail is not shining blonde. Well in the end, the 3 points is more important than the many points I collected in my Fantasy Premier League hehehe.

Now the United-Arsenal match. To be honest I didn't really know who I wanted to win but, after a few minutes watching the faces of those United scums, who am I kidding, of course I never wanted to watch Manchester United win. But Arsenal lost anyway so.. Chelsea and Spurs are the ones with a 100% wins now. Can't wait for Chelsea-Spurs clash later.


Bye!

3 comments:

Amirul Idham said...

nasib baik menang kan?
masa bolton skor mula2 tu..
dah terdetik gak hati rasa macam liverpool kalah..
tapi hero memang macam tu...

YNWA

http://liverpool-malaysia.blogspot.com/

SwapNAVY said...

no lucas anymore.pls leave anfield

mazhad said...

i like lucas as he is improving every time i look at him. please don't condemned him=).