Thursday, August 20, 2009

4-0 sounds very familiar.


Happyyyyyy! Cheers to my effort for waking up in the middle of the night and searching for streaming links on the internet. It's easy when you have Twitter anyway, fans there just tend to share links. Thank God I found a good link. Though, after the second half viewers are increasing and thus the advert to 'upgrade to premium' came out every 20 seconds. Imagine how many times I had to refresh the page to get rid of it. Cheers to my effort to that as well.

Howeverrr, I didn't miss any of the goals except the first one because I only started watching at the 7th minute :( But saw the replay, typical Gerrard-Torres partnership la kann :D

After watching Johnson's performance in this and the previous match, all I want to do is to give full credits to Rafa for being such a genius to think that Johnson is capable in our team hehe. He showed such an impressive performance. He deserved his goal and what a breathtaking acrobatic bicycle-kick as well! The link up between him and Kuyt is very good. Though Rafa kept claiming that he bought Johnson to be more defensive, I think the team became more attacking with Johnson on the right. Ohh he played like Sergio Ramos, kan? Definitely in my Fantasy Premier League team lah after this :D

Kuyt's goal - full credits to my handsome captain! Gila babeng what a difficult turn he made. And Ngog.. right place at the right time. Johnson jugak yang cross bola! :D

Geez I put smileys at the end of every paragraph. Huh. Anyway, thank God this match came so quickly. Now we can forget that horrible defeat. Relishing the Anfield moments for it was another 4-0 to the mighty Reds!

And 1-0 to Burnley HAHAHAH. Haish tak boleh pulak nak ejek sebab dah kalah first game hari tu :|