Monday, February 2, 2009

We're still in business, devils

Fernando Jose Torres Sanz 2 - 0 Chelsea

Hahahaa faith always pay huh guys? Awesomeee play by fellow Reds yesterday. Of course, it was our favorite 4-4-1-1 formation. Aurelio should be our best guy for the match yesterday, and Skrtel. Ohh defends just played well.

Masch's been doing some good (and harsh) tackling as always, Stevie DID dive (not that I'm suprised haha), and Xabi should be thanked for his innocent face and for being oh-so-gentleman as always seen from everyone's eyes, making Mike Riley turned to Fat Frankie as the bad guy. Haha. But the match WAS a bit boring without Lampard. I like him. And Kuyt's been very busy moving the ball around. But sometimes his 'sense of urgency' just turn into plain clumsiness.

And uhm, Bosingwa's kick at the end of the match on Yossi's butt actually amused me, real hard. Buat muka selamba pastu blah. Hahaha.


And finally, the goal. I was just starting up the Add Math homework from where I left it since I was already sure that it's going to be another goalless draw and Manu fans already been buzzing my phone, cheering on how they'll lift up the cup again. And there you go, I looked at the screen and Torres already jumped high for a header and somehow the ball went through the net. Saya pun apa lagi, baling pensel dan menjerit macam orang gilaa. Hahaha. Aduiyai. Rasa nak join je diorg lompat atas Torres hahah. I went all high and the second goal just made me the happiest person in the world.

Pagi tu, pergi sekolah macam jalan atas RED CARPET wo. The guys all made the tak puas hati face, and some cheered and some went shouting 'NASIBBBB! BODO LA ALONSO!! REF MCM TAIK!'

Hahahaha. Should I bother? You already suck, Chels.






<-- Me and Nadia sat like Torres did here all proudly during the assembly. Few 'pffffffft' can be heard. It's soo amusing.



And we're still in business, Manchester United. Still in and on.

2 comments:

utusanlfc (Johardy Ibrahim) said...

hehehe... school days must be `cool' if every night Liverpool wins the game, ya...?

LANtai mop said...

torres!!u mmg hensem ar...