Thursday, February 12, 2009

Spain does it again

Well actually, England did better than I thought. Especially Wright Phillips and Becks, wowowow. If Stevie and Rooney was playing, I think England would be a tough match for Spain. England actually dominated the first ten minutes I think, and Spain's defence looked weak for once. But Puyol wasn't playing so..

Fernando Torres spent a quite night yesterday, which is good. Hehe. I gasped a few times when seeing him being tackled, oh how I wish he got substituted after like, 20 minutes of playing haha. But that's sort of selfish of fellow Liverpool fans like us huh. Torres really enjoyed playing for Spain. And so does every Spanish reds. Anyway, I knew I said I was fully on Spain's side in my last post, but that was just my hatred to Capello yang suka kutuk Gerrard. Of course I'm still supporting England. I love all of the players and of course I'll be supporting both countries for World Cup.

I want to talk about other friendly matches, but I don't. Read it on Goal.com ahah byebye =.=

Apehal la Ramos bermanja dengan Capello

No comments: