Monday, May 12, 2008

Man United's 10th title, Fernando Torres makes history

23rd goal yesterday during Spurs match in White Hart Lane. Putting him one goal ahead of Man U's legend Ruud van Nistelrooy in the record of the most goal scored by a foreigner in his first English season.

Pretty long record name huh? Alahhhh who cares my dearest Fernando Torres myamour broke a record! :D

I haven't watch the game yet since there's no live match in Astro. And my stupid Sopcast streaming didn't work. But I'm going to tonight! Torres pakai short sleeve semalam dow. Nampak tattoo woo :D Kene tengok lah kannnn? Hehe.

Oh speaking of live matches (haha this is probably the main reason I wrote this blog), just wanna say congratulations Man United players (not their fans). The club really really deserves it and hell, it's Fergie's 10th Premiere League title. When are you gonna retire, Ferguson?

To my favorite players - Tevez, Rooney, Park, Neville, Van der Sar, O'Shea, Hargreaves, ..uhh did I miss anyone? OF COURSE! Captain Giggs ;)
Enjoy your wild party and make sure no rapist is allowed HAHA.

Byebye!

No comments: