Saturday, May 3, 2008

Chelsea Vs Liverpool; Champions League 2008


I thought it was a good, nail-biting match. To be honest, I predicted the score to be 2-0 to Chelsea but wahla! Liverpool did better than I thought :D

Tapi goal Drogba laju gile la, Reina is totally beaten by that. And I give credits to the Israeli (haha), Benayoun to make that run and pass the ball to Nando, so Liverpool had broken their Stamford Bridge curse under Rafa Benitez.

By the way, that offside goal yang Essien score tu, it wasn't offside la :|
Tapi Liverpool patut ada penalty satu, ref sikit lagi nak bagi tapi changed his mind bodo bodo. So I guess that makes it equal huh :D

Fernando Torres was taken off before extra time because of hamstring injury :(

Overall, Liverpool was THIS close to win. And they put Chelsea in a hard time in Stamford Bridge. But Chelsea bring their luck from Anfield to book their tickets to Moscow (I still don't blame Riise).

So it is Chelsea to the final to meet United. Cey, suke la tu first time final. Liverpool pergi banyak final pong takde la bising cam korang. Haha.

Anyways! Go beat United again Chels! Because they will surely win EPL and you're not gonna let them win both cup arent you :|
I mean, you know how Red Devils fans are like. Haha Haha :D

And to Reds fans, WALK ON.

No comments: