Thursday, February 11, 2010

Arse 1 - 0 Liverpool

Small win for Arsenal. I wasn't that bothered that we didn't win. It's better Arsenal to win the title than Chelsea. But of course, we're in a fight for the fourth place. We just need to win against Man City. Good thing that Villa only managed a draw.

We dominated the first half of the game. I'm sure that we can get at least a goalless draw since we weren't really capable to score a goal. Haih, I miss Torres. Ngog is too slow! Maxi is a flop so far. Our defense is pure solid with Skrtel and Carra as the center backs but however, the minute after Carra was substituted, it killed the game. I know sooner or later Arsenal will score. And that's how we concede the only goal. No one was marking that man well.

For a team that is still struggling to be on the top form, we did okay. Better luck next time. I'm sure fourth place is ours.


(And we should've gotten that last minute penalty claim. Fabregas' pure evil handjob.. err)

No comments: