Monday, May 4, 2009

'Pool 3 - 0 NU

Many linked to my blog now so gotta write something huh :|

Torres' injury should be a blow to us but Rafa promised that he'll be back for the next match. But shouldn't hamstring take much time longer to recover? But I know even without Torres, Liverpool can still win anything. It's just that I want Torres to be the top scorer in Premier League, and not Cristiano Ronaldo again. I mean, exactly how much impact did he give to Manchester United in Premier League? Very seldom that he scores the important goals anyway =.=

Never mind bout that. Stevie's back and we all can see the difference he made to the team. Liverpool's infamous long range shots had hit the post or saved by the keeper more than 3 times. 2 of the goals have been kindly given to us by the officials. They looked almost offside hehe. We should've scored more, but we are 3 goals more than Manure. Still, 3 points behind! We're still waiting for Manure to slip up. But it's hard with their luck. No matter how bad they played, they'll still win it. Honestly, if I say we can win the title, I'm being too optimistic.

No comments: