Thursday, April 9, 2009

Could this mean season's over?


Of course after that horrible defeat of Liverpool to Chelsea, my life becomes worst and worst. Coming to school is the last thing that I wanted to do, but the first thing I HAD to do. I planned to avoid any sorts of contacts with the guys but malangnya, masa nak naik tangga, set-set budak lelaki tu lahhh yang tengah nak turun. And there was the poor I, being booed all the way. Some freak even left a paper written 3-1 on my desk.

I forced myself to write a post anyway. Of course at the first 20 minutes we were the better side. Until Chelsea found their form, they were impossible. It's not that we were that bad, it's that Chelsea were much better. I can't believe how Sugus Hiddink found a way to beat us. Sure, now everyone can beat Liverpool. Just follow Sugus methods,

1) Focus on Torres and Gerrard and make their movements limited.
2) Extreme markings. You can overtake the passing game of the opponent anytime.
3) During a corner, give the header task to a player whom no one would expect him to score
4) REALLY extreme markings.
5) Bagi makan sugus banyak-banyak.

Wow, I really wanted that Rome hat trick :(

No comments: