Saturday, March 14, 2009

lucky number 4 :)

I kissed the camera and I liked it

true.

I'm posting a blog right away since I'm bored watching Arsenal and in front of my lappy.

First,

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA 4-1? We won did we? Did we? Did we? Did we? Did we?

To be honest, I expected us to win. I'm quite suprised how everyone thinks United will thrash Liverpool. Well, we proved them wrong!

I love how Torres played today. I love how the defenders settled right away after the shocking line-up change. I love how Lucas didn't screw up today. I love how Kuyt always bring the ball forward. I love how Stevie captained the team. I love how Dossena is in his top form now.

Vidic made two terrible mistakes which provided us the two goals. Not his day. Rooney made too many mistakes. Tevez's been unlucky. Where the hell is Park. Poor Van Der Sar can't keep anymore continous clean sheets. He's been hit by 4! Haha. And Ronaldo just.. sucks. He never led the team anyway.

Haih too bad it's school holiday. I cannot walk the red carpet on Monday :(

Woo beat Chelsea twice, thrashed Manu at Old Trafford, top the toughest group in CL, thrashed Real by 5-0, the season has been very well. I'm already contented :)

2 comments:

utusanlfc (Johardy Ibrahim) said...

Since it is a school holiday for you, I think it is okay that you wear LFC's shirt the whole week!

hahaha LETS PARTY PARTY PARTY!

hidayahnazri said...

uih suka betul utusanLFC hahaha